Friday, February 02, 2007

Matchy-Matchy

Ever so important in knitted items that are destined to be covered in food and spit-up.

Done and done:

Probably you all know this, but just in case, these are Mason-Dixon style bibs and burp cloths out of Rowan Handknit Cotton dk. Color is not true -- the green is about right, but the purple is warmer.


Done, done and done:

You're seen the salmon bib before -- but now it has a button that matches the new burp cloth. (Principle of the thing. You understand.)


Hello!:

If you're wondering why you get so many more pictures of this one than the other one, it is only because this one remains curious about the camera.


And new yarn. (No picture -- couldn't get a good one.) 5 skeins Rowan handknit cotton dk, three skeins "fonty Velourine," and two skeins "Merlin Avalon."

And no, I didn't break the resolution to get them. They came from two separate bricks-and-mortar shops, neither of which I have shopped at yet this quarter, so good for me!

But I am getting a little worried that I'm running out of LYSs. There aren't too many more within reasonable distance. What if I've already hit them all by the end of February, and then in March I start jonesin' real bad? (Road trip!!!)

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Cookie said...

I'm the one who didn't know. Being childless and all. *L* Thank you for telling me. They're very pretty.

Ya know, every girl deserves a weekend away once in a while. ;^)

7:25 PM  
Blogger Anonyknits said...

Maybe more than one . . .

11:21 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Yeah...gettin' ready to do one of those, myself. My buddy and I found a yarn shop neither of us had been to in Hillsborough, NC. Gotta save some bucks!
http://www.hillsboroughyarn.com/

whoo-hoo! Road Trip!

Ang

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home