Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Two Birds

(the ones we hit with that one stone, not the ones in the bush . . .)

I keep thinking it is time to get back to that goal of demolishing the Mountain O'Mohair and, I guess, start another Cloud Hat. (Then tears threaten.)

Then I think probably it would be better to keep on track with the vague plan to knit all the seamless sweaters in Knitting Without Tears. (Tears recede.)

So I'm gonna keep the tears in check and work on both goals simultaneously:





Start of an EZ seamless raglan, in the Cloud Hat fashion.

This might turn out to suck blue mohair (yuck!), but it will definately be warm.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

I will go out on a limb and claim that it will be gorgeous like all of your other projects...I'm jealous!:)

Ang

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Kenosha Blinds said...

Hi tthanks for posting this

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home