Monday, September 18, 2006

Self Destructive

So there was this voice.

And it said, "Initiate Self Destruct Sequence!"

And then this just started happening:

Noro Kureyon # 185.



After judicious application of the iron:





Cute backside, too:





Anyone could tell you this is almost literally the last thing I should be doing.

I say "almost" only because I imagine that I shouldn't be, say, bungee jumping or free basing more than I shouldn't be doing this. (This would be the Doctor's position, but I am sure it is debatable.)
But come to think of it, I shouldn't be starting a nuclear holocaust more than I shouldn't be starting Lizard Ridge. So I suppose "almost literally" is better usage than "literally." Literally.

Anyway, I swear it is not my fault.

My command-and-control center made me do it.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

Go, girl! I want to see someone knit it, and I can't afford it. =)

8:52 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

what a great square. keep on going. It's way cool!

11:03 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

So you found the pattern! Awesome job! Was it difficult? What yarn did you use?

Ang

1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please better describe your posts with the yarn you're using and pattern.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Anonyknits said...

Dear Anonymous,

First, this is my blog, and I will blog as I please. Second, if you had followed the link, I am quite sure you would have figured out both what yarn and what pattern.

Yours,
Anonyknits

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home