Thursday, September 20, 2007

Squares Six Through Nine

Square Six -- Twisted and Crossed Ribbing:

Seven -- Garter and Rib Pattern:

Eight -- Rose Fabric:

The pattern is a little hard to see, so here's a closer view:

Nine -- Horizontal Chain:

I don't think I like mosaic knitting . . .



Blogger Angela said...

I'm sorry you don't like mosaic knitting. Those sure are pretty:)


8:01 PM  
Anonymous angelarae said...

Just an extra little note, cause I know you read these and I don't have your email addy, but, garnstudio has free baby patterns here.
Just click the catalog you want to see, then the brit flag at the bottom of each pattern, and the instructions will follow. Beautiful stuff.


2:39 AM  
Blogger Dena said...

It's ok if you don't like mosaic knitting. It's not my favorite either. We're designing some different squares to replace the mosaic ones in the afghan.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Those squares are neat! I especially like the garter and rib.

2:32 AM  
Blogger renee said...

I am in love with that garter-rib stitch pattern lately! Your square is so beautifully done! Love it!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home